21 mar 2010



You don't realize how much I need you Love you all the time and never leave you Please come on back to me I'm lonely as can be I need you
Said you had a thing or two to tell me How was I to know you would upset me? I didn't realise As I looked in your eyes You told me Oh yes, you told me You don't want my lovin' anymore That's when it hurt me And feeling like this I just can't go on anymore
Please remember how I feel about you I could never really live without you So, come on back and see Just what you mean to me I need you
For when you told me You don't want my lovin' anymore That's when it hurt me And feeling like this I just can't go on anymore
Please remember how I feel about you I could never really live without you So, come on back and see Just what you mean to me I need you ♥

2 comentarios:

  1. Compartimos la aventura de elegirnos (y soportarnos) todos los días. Nos conocimos y a los 4 meses nos fuimos a vivir juntos.
    Te invitamos a divertirte con nosotros

    http://mimedioalquiler.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. termine aca buscando la el nombre del tema i need you, pensé que era de traveling wilburis y cuando lo lei me cayó la ficha que habian sido los genios.
    ME PARECE ESPECTACULAR EL FONDO COPADO, casi no puedo escribir de las convulsiones q me da. chau

    ResponderEliminar

un kiwi